Red Eyed Orange
Pink Eyed Golden
Dark Eyed Golden
Agouti & Argente
Solid Agouti & Solid Argente
Bi & Tri Color:
Broken Color/Bi Color/Tri Color
Tortoise Shell and White
Any of these coat types can be turned into Satin so I won't be putting anything on this list.
- Red Eyed Orange (REO) is the same as Pink Eyed Golden.
- Gold is the same as Buff and Saffron (depending on eye color).
- "Blue" in America is the same as Slate.
- Agouti and Argente are grouped together as Agouti (Dilute, Golden, and Silver) in America.
- Solid Agouti and Solid Argente is just simply called Solid in America and is grouped the same as Agouti.
- Marten is the same as Fox.
- Silkie and Sheltie are the same.
- White Crested and American Crested are the same.
- Americans are considered a breed in America unlike most other countries which consider individual colors/patterns on a 'smooth' as breeds.
- Note: not every type of coated breed are on these lists. If you happen to have something on this list that is not listed, let me know!
- In America, Bi and Tri Color are called Broken Color which also includes cavies that are quad colored as well.
- Orange is used a lot on this site. It is the same thing as REO and Pink Eyed Golden.
- Some Americans may not like this, but I used Argente in place of Agouti for broken pink eyed agoutis.
- Baldwin and Baldwin carriers are combined as well as Skinny and Skinny carriers.
- PLEASE refer to your country's show standard to see what is accepted in your country. This is a worldwide website, not everything may be accepted in your own country.